Depending on the size of your company, integrating VoIP phone service into your website will improve communication with your customers. Using a VoIP phone system will greatly improve your day-to-day operations, allowing you to provide excellent customer service that leads to strong customer relationships and increased sales.
There are numerous advantages to using a VoIP phone system for your business. Some of the benefits include not worrying about security, maintenance, or upgrades because your provider will take care of everything.
As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the top 6 business VoIP phone service providers.
Aavaz, a leading provider of contact center solutions, offers VoIP phone services and a Free PBX Box for businesses of all sizes and industries. Aavaz is well-known for providing powerful phone systems that are easy to use and have low technological complexity.
Aavaz offers an Android-based softphone VoIP system that integrates with the web-based telemarketing solution to help callers and small businesses get more out of their phone calls. Famous companies like XIMOM, Knoah, OXFAM, and others are among Aavaz’s growing list of success stories.
- Outbound agents don’t have to waste time dialing numbers. Utilize the Click-2-Call, Preview, and Progressive Dialing options in your browser.
- The reports include information about the duration, outcome, and recordings of each call.
- Provides Listen, Whisper, and Barge-In capabilities on Live Calls, real-time agent monitoring to boosts agent productivity.
- Set up effective IVRs to give your business a professional look.
Nextiva provides a simple yet impressive VoIP service for businesses using a variety of call management systems. Unlimited calling, texting, and faxing are among the features of call queuing, instant conference calls, and more.
Get a complete unified communication system with voice, video, text, a mobile app, and web collaboration. Nextiva is one of the best business VoIP phone service providers, with brands like Taco Bell and Conan relying on it.
- Manage all of your calls, voicemails, SMS, and more from a simple admin panel.
- VoIP services at an affordable price
- Customer service that is committed
Ooma is another popular call center solutions for small businesses that allows users to stay in touch with their customers no matter where they are. Ooma offers a variety of flexible and affordable pricing plans with various features that won’t break the bank.
Ooma’s key features include a virtual receptionist, dedicated mobile and desktop apps, call blocking, multi-ring features, and more.
- Low prices for a lot of features
- Converts analog phone and fax signals to digital signals.
Vonage is a cloud-based VoIP service provider that provides high-quality voice, video, and messaging communication. It works with Amazon Chime to provide high-quality web conferencing, chat, screen sharing, file sharing, and other features.
Vonage integrates well with popular cloud-based apps like Office 354, G Suite, and Salesforce to boost your productivity.
- Keeps your business lines open 24/7.
- Assures uptime of 99.999 percent
- International call rates are lower.
CallHippo enables you to make high-quality calls to your customers and establish long-term relationships. It comes with a user-friendly virtual business phone system that provides customer service, answers pre-sale questions, and more.
You don’t need a desk phone to receive or make calls with CallHippo. Get a local number to call over 190 countries.
- For complete call management, provide a simple and user-friendly interface.
- Provides excellent customer service.
With dependable cloud-based VoIP systems, 8×8 is one of the top business phone system providers for small businesses. All of the standard features of an internet business phone system are included in the 8×8 VoIP plans.
Voice, chat, virtual meetings, fax, contact centers, real-time communication analytics, and more are all included.
- Service for managing phone systems that is simple to use
- Ideal for Startups and small and medium-sized businesses
You don’t even need to buy desk phones with the best VoIP phone service providers; instead, you can use a softphone version that is typically compatible with both PC and mobile devices. The VoIP phone system allows you to do more for less money than a traditional landline.
If your company is ready to switch to VoIP, we are confident that Aavaz FreePBX is the best VoIP phone service provider for you. Aavaz provides a VoIP phone app and has experience working with businesses of all sizes and industries. Take advantage of the free demo on their website.